2.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

So this is the second time MBNA has screwed me over, first they canceled my cold during the home depot breach without any warning and left me dry with no alternative card. Now I recently got a new replacement CARD not too long ago and in the mail I receive new VISA cards ?

What the heck, if I wanted a visa I would of requested it, so I ignore it and continue to use my new MasterCard. Nope, they cancelled it on Dec 1st, no warning.

My wife is out doing shopping and everybody is declining the card. Very bad customer service and very hostile towards clients, just cutting them off without warning.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mbna smart cash credit card from Mbna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mbna to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, no communication and leaving us without a card. Author liked the most consistency with the card. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Scotiabank or Royal Bank Of Canada. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mbna for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments