My husband doesn't keep a running balance, and MBNA canada calls at least twice a day, every day to offer him some *** service. Being a stay-home mom, I'm the one who has to deal with the phone ringing all the time. Finally, I've had enough. Here's how the latest conversation went:

Them: May I speak to (hubby's name), please?

Me: No, he's out of town until the end of the month.

Them: Okay, well it's just a courtesy call on behalf of MBNA Canada. It's not urgent.

Me: Well if it's not urgent then why do you people call more than once a day, every day? It's very annoying. I have a baby at home and every time you call, it wakes him from his naps. Don't you make notes in your files of how often you call a person?

Them: I understand what you're saying, ma'am..

Me: (laughing) No, obviously you don't.

Them: (silence) I'll make a note of it and call back some other time then.

Me: Well hopefully it won't be for awhile since he's not here to take your calls anyway. Save yourself some time and don't bother. *click*

A little rude/short of me? Maybe. I don't care. Will it work? Tomorrow is a new day..and today isn't over yet.

Had an Experience with MBNA?

Comments

Purchased $500 NetSpend Reload Card from Walgreens but No Money on the Card Netspend "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..." Read more Synchrony Financial - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with no resolution in sight!  Costing me a LOT OF EXTRA $$$$ Synchrony Financial "This is a copy of a complaint I filed with Synchrony Financial via a "complaint form" I found at Elliot.org. This company is a farce and I'm pretty sure my..." Read more Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more Skylight Visa - Unauthorized transaction Skylight Visa "On july 30th 2017 a transaction of 92 dollars was taking out my account it was a trial cbd oil for i believe 5.95 for shipping only thing i agreed..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more